Linear Algebra কোর্সটা করার ইচ্ছে আছে কারো?

(Sayem Hossain) #1

মেশিন লার্নিং শুরু করার আগে ম্যাথের কিছু কোর্স শেষ করতে চাচ্ছি।
আপাতত এম আই টি স্কলার থেকে লিনিয়ার আলজেব্রা শুরু করছি। কেউ আগ্রহী হলে টার্গেট ধরে ধরে শেষ করা যেত।

কোর্সের ঠিকানা

ইউনিভার্সিটিতে ম্যাথ যা করা হইছে তা পাশ করার জন্য। রিয়েল লাইফে ইমপ্লিমেন্ট করার জন্য না। ম্যাথের বেসিক ভালো না থাকলে মেশিন লার্নিং শিখে হাতুড়ে ডাক্তার হয়ে লাভ নাই।
Just let me know people. Lets start together.

(Masud Bappy) #2

I love to solve matrics and vector. I am with you. I think it would be fun. :slight_smile:

(Sayem Hossain) #3

আচ্ছা দেখি আর কেউ ইন্ট্রেস্টেড হয় কিনা।
তারপর একটা টাইমলাইন সেট করব। রুটিন করে করে শেষ করতে হবে নইলে করা হয়ে উঠতেছে না কাজের প্রেসারে।

(Md Shopon) #4

I have been working with machine learning for couple of years. I think in order to be a good machine learning engineer 3 things are must.

• Programming Skill

• Linear Algebra Skill

• Statistics Skill

All of them are the prerequisite of machine learning. I would like to suggest a book for everyone which might help everyone with all of the necessary topics of machine learning. This book was written by one of my favorite researcher whom I have been following for years. His name is Ian Goodfellow. He and his supervisor Yoshua Bengio wrote a book named Deep Learning Book. It is available in online. I think everyone should go through at least the Linear algebra and statistics topic which were discussed in this book .

Book Link

(Sayem Hossain) #5

Hi @Md_Shopon,

Thank you for your valuable suggestions. I know you are working on machine learning. So kind of hoping your comment here.

Do you think starting with this mit course will be a good fit? and your book is kind of broken into pieces here. But will do the trick.

(Sabbir Ahmed Shibli) #6

@sayem vaya I have hands on Linear Algebra. I am with you for further study. To me “Math is love”

(Sayem Hossain) #7

Thanks for the interest @sabbirshibli. We’ll make a plan about how we can proceed and make a routine discussing with you guys. As you know I have some limited time after office hour, so want to proceed according to plan.

(Sabbir Ahmed Shibli) #8

Inshallah. Waiting for your plan!

(Hossain Sani) #9

Khan Academy or MIT? vaiya

(Sayem Hossain) #10

@Hossain_Sani খান একাডেমীর কোর্সটা একবার দেখা শুরু করেছিলাম। পরে সময়ের অভাবে আর করা হয়নি।
এটা এম আই টির কোর্স। ধৈর্য্য ধরে শেষ করতে পারলে এর চেয়ে ভালো আর হয় না।

(Hossain Sani) #11

ami khan academy thekes suru kore dichi